As a Patron of the Foundation, you will enjoy the following special Member privileges for one calendar year.
- You and three guests will be able to enjoy one private after-hours, staff-led Exterior Tour of the grounds of the Eames House (non-transferable). Please schedule your appointment at least one week in advance for any day Monday through Saturday (except Wednesdays and holidays), either before or after our standard hours of 10:00 am to 4:00 pm; call (310) 459-9663.
- A copy of the Eames Films, Volume 2 DVD, which includes House: after five years of living.
In addition, the following Friend-level benefits will apply:
- Unlimited grounds visits for you and one guest during regularly scheduled hours free of charge. Appointments are necessary; call (310) 459-9663.
- 10% discount at the Eames Shop. The discount applies on all books and gift items (excludes furniture and vintage items).
- Members Appreciation Day: Join us in celebrating the spirit of Charles and Ray when the ground floor of the Eames House is opened for an afternoon tour. This is a once-a-year event, for Members and one guest only, hosted by members of the Eames family. Membership and reservations are required in advance of that day, which is scheduled each year around the time of Charles and Ray’s anniversary, June 20th. This year, in 2022, Members Day will be held in August. Attendance is limited to the first 50 RSVPs. Therefore as space is limited, any new members in 2022 may not be able to attend in 2022, but will be invited to attend in 2023. Please email to confirm availability in advance of becoming a member. Click here to learn more about the day.