RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Feel free to reach out to us by using the below form.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
As Charles said, “Experiences are the new covetable.” Celebrate your special occasion at the Eames Foundation!
We offer several ways of experiencing the Eames House, from cocktail parties and dinners to think tanks in the studio and other events. Feel free to ask about other possibilities so that we may tailor an event to your particular needs. We would love to hear your ideas.
A portion of proceeds help support conservation work under the 250 Year Project.
How To Contact Us Regarding a Special Event
To find out more or to request an Special Event, please fill in the below form or call (310) 459-9663 to schedule a date and time. If you do not hear back from us after two business days, please feel free to contact us again at email@example.com or (310) 459-9663.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Currently special Covid-19 restrictions apply for the safety of staff and visitors. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) and social distancing are required.
- All visitors 12 and older must attest to being vaccinated.
- Reservations are required. NO DROP-INS PERMITTED.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
- No parking at the House; do not drive down the private drive. The drive is narrow without room for parking or turning around. The nearest public parking is on a nearby street named Corona del Mar. Remember, this is public parking so do not leave any valuables in your car while you are visiting the Eames House. See Directions for parking details.
- The Eames House is ALL the way at the end of the private way. Please respect our neighbors and do not knock or ring doorbells.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property. No eating on the grounds.
- There are no restroom facilities available for visitors.
WARNING: You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.