Interior Tours currently unavailable.
To book a visit, please visit our Exterior Tour Visit page.
Get an up-close look at the Eameses’ celebration of life, art, and work as captured by their perfect arrangements of objects collected through their lives, all still set carefully in place. Feel how the house satisfied the Eameses’ original design mandate: to “…aid as background for life in work”.
The private interior tour walks visitors through the ground level of the Eames House. We allow a maximum of four guests inside at a time. The guided tour is roughly 90 minutes long and packed with information on the history of the site, as well as on Charles and Ray.
- Reservations are required.
- $500 ($450 members) for 1-4 adults.
- Children 15 and under are not permitted inside the residence.
- All visitors must agree to abide by our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
Hours: Appointments are available at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm. We recommend booking your appointment at least one month in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) are required. See Covid Safety Protocols.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
- No parking at the House; the nearest public parking is on a nearby street named Corona del Mar. See Directions for parking details. Do not leave valuables in your car while you are visiting the Eames House.
- The Eames House is ALL the way at the end of the private way. Please respect our neighbors and do not knock or ring doorbells.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Warning: You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.
How to Book:
To visit, please submit the below Contact form. This does not guarantee your date will be available, so please have multiple dates in mind when requesting future dates. We will contact you within two business days in order to finalize a date and time for your visit. Your visit is not confirmed until you receive your receipt of payment in your confirmation email (please check your spam folder).
Payment is due at time of booking. All ticket sales are final. A 50% refund will be provided up to one week in advance of the tour; no refund or date exchanges will be provided thereafter, except when the site is closed in response to elevated fire or Covid-19 concerns. For the safety of the staff and others, please cancel your visit prior to the tour if you are sick or have been in contact with any person who has or may have contracted Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks.
If you have questions, you may reach us at (310) 459-9663 or email@example.com.