The Eames House will be CLOSED through the end of August 2021.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Get an up-close look at the Eameses’ celebration of life, art, and work as captured by their perfect arrangements of objects collected through their lives, all still set carefully in place. Feel how the house satisfied the Eameses’ original design mandate: to “…aid as background for life in work”.
The private interior tour walks visitors through the ground level of the Eames House. We allow a maximum of four guests inside at a time. The guided tour is roughly 90 minutes long and packed with information on the history of the site, as well as on Charles and Ray.
- $275 ($225 members) for 1-2 adults.
$450 ($400 members) for 3-4 adults.
- Children 15 and under are not permitted inside the residence.
- Reservations are required at least four business days in advance.
A portion of proceeds help support conservation work under the 250 Year Project.
How To Reserve an Interior Tour:
Hours: Appointments are available at 10:30 and 2:30. We recommend booking your appointment at least one week in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Booking a Tour: To check availability for an Interior Tour, please fill in the below form. We will contact you within two business days to schedule a date and time.
To reserve your tour time, a deposit of $137.50 is required. Payment details will be provided in the confirmation email. Please note: payment must be made via credit card. YOUR VISIT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED AT THE EAMES FOUNDATION.
A 100% refund will be provided up to three full business days in advance of the tour (i.e., by midnight PST Wednesday for Monday); no refund or date exchanges will be provided thereafter.
If you have any questions or to follow up on the status of your request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us safeguard Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
Currently, special Coved-19 restrictions apply, including mandatory face masks at all times for the safety of staff and visitors. NO DROP-INS PERMITTED.
1. Reservations and deposit are required.
2. No parking at the House; see Directions for parking details.
3. No interior photographs; exterior photos for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
4. You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.