Safety at the Eames House: Know Before You Visit
To ensure the safety of both our staff and visitors, please read all of our Covid-19 safety protocols and rules before visiting. Compliance with these rules is required for all visits.
If you or any person in your party is feeling sick or experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing or any other symptom listed below, please stay home and reschedule your visit for another time. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 459-9663.
1. Visitors and staff are required to wear masks at all times. Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) must fully cover both the nose and mouth, and must be worn by visitors at all times for the duration of their visit, both inside and outside. Face shields may be worn in addition to masks but not in place of them.
2. All visitors over the age of 12 must attest that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at the time of ticket purchase.
3. Visitors are required to practice social distancing during tours, both inside the House and on the grounds.
4. Upon arrival, a staff member will greet each visitor and conduct a symptom check. Staff members will do a self-symptom check every morning before their shift to ensure visitor safety. Please reschedule your visit if you are experiencing two or more of the following symptoms prior to your visit:
- Shortness of breach or difficulty breathing
- Muscles or body aches
- New lost of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
5. For the safety of the staff and others, please reschedule your visit if you have been in contact with any person who has or may have contracted Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, even if it is the day of the tour.
6. There are no storage facilities on site, so please do not bring any luggage or large baggage with you during your visit.
If any visitor refuses to follow our protocols, including refusing to wear a mask (even after being provided one on site) or does not pass the symptom check (detailed above), they will be asked to leave the site immediately.