RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Feel free to reach out to us by using the below form.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Through the years, weddings were held under the eucalyptus trees at the Eames House. If you are planning your own intimate wedding, we would be happy to welcome you and your guests for a private ceremony. Site rental includes an interior tour for the wedding couple.
- $2,500+ starting at eight participants, maximum of fourteen for an additional fee.
- The site is closed to the public for two hours.
- House and grounds offered ‘as is’; no additional decor permitted.
- 1 month notice required.
A portion of proceeds help support conservation work under the 250 Year Project.
How To Reserve Your Small Wedding:
Hours: Appointments are available at 10:30 and 2:00; we are closed on Wednesdays and Sundays. We recommend booking your appointment at least one month in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Booking a Visit: To check availability for your wedding, please fill in the below form or call (310) 459-9663. We will contact you within two business days to schedule a date and time.
To reserve the time, a 50% deposit is required. Payment may be made via credit card by calling us between 10:00 and 4:00 PST at (310) 459-9663. The remaining balance is due by the time of the wedding, and may be paid via cash or credit card. YOUR VISIT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED AT THE EAMES FOUNDATION.
A 100% refund will be provided up to one month in advance of the date; no refund will be provided thereafter.
If you have any questions or to follow up on the status of your request, please call (310) 459-9663 or email us at email@example.com.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us safeguard Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
1. Reservations and deposit are required.
2. No parking at the House; see Directions for parking details.
3. No interior photographs; exterior photos for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
4. You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.