RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Feel free to reach out to us by using the below form.
We continue to closely monitor news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Through the years, weddings were held under the eucalyptus trees at the Eames House. If you are planning your own intimate wedding, we would be happy to welcome you and your guests for a private ceremony, as well as an interior tour (scheduled either the same or another day) for the wedding couple.
- $2,500+ starting at eight participants, maximum of fourteen for an additional fee.
- The site is closed to the public for two hours.
- House and grounds offered ‘as is’; no additional decor permitted.
- 1 month notice required.
A portion of proceeds help support conservation work under the 250 Year Project.
How To Reserve Your Small Wedding:
Hours: Flexible; we are closed to visitors on Wednesdays and Sundays. We recommend booking your appointment at least one month in advance in order to avoid disappointment.
Booking a Visit: To check availability for your wedding, please fill in the below form or call (310) 459-9663. We will contact you within two business days to schedule a date and time.
To reserve the time, a 50% deposit is required. Payment may be made via credit card by calling us between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm at (310) 459-9663. The remaining balance is due by the time of the wedding, and may be paid via cash or credit card. YOUR VISIT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED AT THE EAMES FOUNDATION.
A 100% refund will be provided up to one month in advance of the date; no refund will be provided thereafter, except when the site is closed in response to elevated fire or Covid-19 concerns. While unusual, visits may be cancelled due to rain or high winds, in which case, we will provide a refund or reschedule (based on availability).
For the safety of the staff and others, please reschedule your visit if you have been in contact with any person who has or may have contracted Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, even if it is the day of the tour.
If you have any questions or to follow up on the status of your request, please call (310) 459-9663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Currently special Covid-19 restrictions apply for the safety of staff and visitors. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) and social distancing are required.
- All visitors 12 and older must attest to being vaccinated.
- Reservations are required. NO DROP-INS PERMITTED.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
- No parking at the House; do not drive down the private drive. The drive is narrow without room for parking or turning around. The nearest public parking is on a nearby street named Corona del Mar. Remember, this is public parking so do not leave any valuables in your car while you are visiting the Eames House. See Directions for parking details.
- The Eames House is ALL the way at the end of the private way. Please respect our neighbors and do not knock or ring doorbells.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property. No eating on the grounds.
- There are no restroom facilities available for visitors.
WARNING: You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.