LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Check booking calendar for current availability.
We continue to closely monitor news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Welcome to the Eames House!
Please be aware:
- All Covid protocols are current as of November 2022.
- We continue to monitor Covid-19 news. If necessary for the safety of staff and visitors, we may need to close to visitors. Visit our Covid-19 Safety page for full details.
- Reservations are required for ALL visits.
- There is no parking at the Eames House; free public street parking is available on Corona del Mar, which is the street just up the hill from the House, a five-minute walk, as seen on our Directions page. Walk down the hill to the shared private driveway entrance, marked with signs for 201, 203 and 205; the Eames House is all the way at the end.
- Please do not disturb our neighbors: if you see a buzzer along the walk, do not push it as the Eames House does not have a buzzer.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not publication of any kind.
- Before you arrive, please download our Visitor Flyer for reference during your visit.
203 Chautauqua Boulevard
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Standard Tour Hours:
Mondays, 2:30 pm
Tuesdays, CLOSED to visitors
Wednesdays, CLOSED to visitors
Thursdays, CLOSED to visitors
Fridays, 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
Saturdays, 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
Sundays, CLOSED to visitors
Types of Visits:
LIMITED DECEMBER AVAILABILITY
Guided 90 minute visits
Late December Available
Guided 90 minute visits, limited to 20 visitors
Limited to 4 visitors
Twilight Interior Tours:
Currently closed. Once reopened, reservation required 1 week in advance.
Fundraiser starting at $1,000 for up to 6 people
Included in membership. An exploration of creativity à la Eames through interior tours and art-making
Private exterior tour
Site to yourselves, bring your own food
$2,500+ for small wedding
Reservation one month in advance
We offer cocktail and other group events, with pricing determined by event. Feel free to ask about any other possibilities; we would love to hear your ideas, so you may tailor an event to your particular needs.
All special event proceeds support conservation work under the 250 Year Project.