Visit the Eames House today! Get an up-close look into the Eames’ celebration of life, art, and work. Join us for a 90-minute visit: you will enjoy a guided exterior tour packed with information on the history of the Eameses, their home and the site, as well as free time to explore the grounds or ask more questions. Various curtains and windows will be open during your visit so you may view into the house. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can see of Charles and Ray’s living and working spaces through the windows.
- Reservations are required.
- $30 Per Adult
- $10 Per Student (Current ID must be shown upon arrival for students 8 and over)
- Free for ages 7 and under
- If your group includes 10 or more visitors, please complete our group visit form and we’ll do our best to coordinate your visit.
- All visitors must agree to abide by our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
Hours: Currently, tours are scheduled Mondays at 2:30pm, Thursdays at 12:30pm and 2:30 pm, and Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30, 12:30pm, and 2:30 pm. We are currently closed to the public on Wednesdays, and Sundays.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) are required. See Covid Safety Protocols.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
- No parking at the House; the nearest public parking is on a nearby street named Corona del Mar. See Directions for parking details. Do not leave valuables in your car while you are visiting the Eames House.
- The Eames House is ALL the way at the end of the private way. Please respect our neighbors and do not knock or ring doorbells.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Warning: You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.
How to Book:
To visit, please use the below booking calendar. Reservations will be released on the last Wednesday of the month at 12:00 pm PT, for the following month. Dates that are still open to booking will display the number of available spots.
Payment is due at time of booking. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or date exchanges will be issued, except when the site is closed in response to elevated fire or Covid-19 concerns. For the safety of the staff and others, please cancel your visit if you are sick or have been in contact with any person who has or may have contracted Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, prior to the tour.
Your visit is not confirmed until you receive your receipt of payment in your confirmation email (please check your spam folder). If you have questions or difficulties, you may reach us at (310) 459-9663 or email@example.com.