Come get a close look at the Eames House. You are welcome to explore the grounds and the exterior of the house. The curtains and various windows will be open during your visit so you may view the interior. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can see of the interior through the windows of the house.
Learn more about the site and the Eameses by speaking to our docents, who are usually on-site Fridays and Saturdays.
- Admission is $10.00; students with valid school ID and children under 12 are admitted for free.
- If your group has 10 or more visitors, please request a group visit.
How To Book Your Exterior Visit:
Hours: Appointments are available between 10:30 and 3:30. We CLOSE to ALL visitors at 4:00, therefore a visit at 3:30 will only allow 30 minutes on site. We are closed on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Booking a Visit: To visit, email us using the below contact form. Bookings for exterior visits are required at least 48 hours in advance. We make every effort to respond within two business days. YOUR VISIT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU HEAR DIRECTLY BACK FROM THE EAMES FOUNDATION STAFF.
If you have questions, you may reach us at (310) 459-9663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
1. Reservations are required.
2. No parking at the House; see Directions for parking details.
3. No interior photographs; exterior photos for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
4. You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.