The Eames House will be TEMPORARILY CLOSED.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Come get a close look at the Eames House. You are welcome to explore the grounds and the exterior of the house. The curtains and various windows will be open during your visit so you may view the interior. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can see of the interior through the windows of the house.
Learn more about the site and the Eameses by speaking to our docents, who are usually on-site Fridays and Saturdays.
- Admission is $10.00 for adults
- Admission for students with valid school ID is $1. (Current ID must be shown upon arrival for students over 12.)
- If your group has 11 or more visitors, please request a group visit. Use of this form allows students in the group to visit at no charge.
How To Book Your Exterior Visit:
Hours: Appointments are available between 10:30 and 3:00. We CLOSE to ALL visitors at 4:00, therefore a visit at 3:30 will only allow 30 minutes on site. We are closed on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Booking a Visit: To visit, please use the below booking calendar. Bookings for exterior visits are recommended at least 48 hours in advance.
Payment is due at time of booking. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or date exchanges will be issued.
Your visit is not confirmed until you receive your receipt of payment in your confirmation email, or hear directly back from the Eames Foundation Staff. If you have questions or difficulties, you may reach us at (310) 459-9663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
1. Reservations are required.
2. Children must not be left unattended.
3. No parking at the House; see Directions for parking details.
4. No interior photographs; exterior photos for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
5. You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.
6. All sales are final. No refunds or date exchanges will be issued. All visitors must show ID upon arrival at the Eames House.