The Booking Calendar for the Eames House will open October 15, 2021.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Visit the Eames House today! Get an up-close look into the Eames’ celebration of life, art, and work. Join us for a 90-minute visit: you will enjoy a guided exterior tour packed with information on the history of the Eameses, their home and the site, as well as free time to explore the grounds or ask more questions. Various curtains and windows will be open during your visit so you may view into the house. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can see of Charles and Ray’s living and working spaces through the windows.
- $30 Per Adult
- $10 Per Student (Current ID must be shown upon arrival for students 8 and over)
- Free for ages 7 and under
- If your group includes 10 or more visitors, please complete our group visit form and we’ll do our best to coordinate your visit. Please be aware that only 10 visitors are allowed on site at any time.
- All visitors must agree to abide by our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
How To Book Your Guided Exterior Tour:
Hours: Currently, tours are scheduled Mondays and Fridays at 10:30 am and 2:30 pm. Saturdays are temporarily unavailable. We are currently closed to the public on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. We appreciate your patience as we begin reopening.
Booking a Tour: To visit, please use the below booking calendar. Bookings for exterior visits are recommended at least 48 hours in advance.
Payment is due at time of booking. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or date exchanges will be issued, except when the site is closed in response to elevated fire or Covid-19 concerns.
For the safety of the staff and others, please reschedule your visit if you have been in contact with any person who has or may have contracted Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, even if it is the day of the tour.
Your visit is not confirmed until you receive your receipt of payment in your confirmation email, or hear directly back from the Eames Foundation Staff. If you have questions or difficulties, you may reach us at (310) 459-9663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you arrive, please download our Visitor Flyer for reference during your visit.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Currently special Covid-19 restrictions apply for the safety of staff and visitors. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit:
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) and social distancing are required.
- All visitors 12 and older must attest to being vaccinated.
- Reservations are required. NO DROP-INS PERMITTED.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
- No parking at the House; do not drive down the private drive. The drive is narrow without room for parking or turning around. The nearest public parking is on a nearby street named Corona del Mar. Remember, this is public parking so do not leave any valuables in your car while you are visiting the Eames House. See Directions for parking details.
- The Eames House is ALL the way at the end of the private way. Please respect our neighbors and do not knock or ring doorbells.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property. No eating on the grounds.
- There are no restroom facilities available for visitors.
WARNING: You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.
Booking Calendar will open October 15, 2021 for tours starting in November.