Invite others to join you in experiencing the Eames House. Get an up-close look into the Eames’ celebration of life, art, and work. During your 90-minute visit, you will enjoy a guided exterior tour packed with information on the history of the Eameses, their home and the site, as well as free time to explore the grounds or ask more questions. Various curtains and windows will be open during your visit so you may view into the house. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can see of Charles and Ray’s living and working spaces through the windows.
A group tour currently consists of up to 25 visitors for a private site visit. However if your group is larger, please contact us at email@example.com.
- $450 for up to 15 adults, with $30/additional adult (up to 25).
- $250 for up to 15 students, with $10/additional student (please inquire regarding groups over 25). (Current ID must be shown upon arrival for students 8 and over.)
- Free for ages 7 and under.
- The organizer and representatives must make sure that all members of the group understand the below driving, parking and photography instructions. A faculty representative must accompany the group.
- If your group includes fewer than 10 visitors, please book your Exterior Guided Tour via our Booking Calendar.
- All visitors must agree to abide by our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
Hours: Currently, tours are available Mondays at 2:30 pm, Thursdays at 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm, and Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, and 2:30 pm. We are closed to the public on Wednesdays, and Sundays.
You are visiting a National Historical Landmark located on private grounds. Please help us care for Charles and Ray’s home by respecting the directions of our staff and by following these guidelines during your visit. The organizer must provide one or more representatives, who will be responsible for communicating these rules and for managing the group while on site.
- Masks (not bandanas, gaiters, etc.) are required. See Covid Safety Protocols.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not for publication of any kind.
- No parking at the House; the nearest public parking is on a nearby street named Corona del Mar. See Directions for parking details. Do not leave valuables in your car while you are visiting the Eames House.
- The Eames House is ALL the way at the end of the private way. Please respect our neighbors and do not knock or ring doorbells.
- Children must not be left unattended.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property.
- Warning: You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk. This historic site sits on a bluff with steep slopes: stay clear of the edge. It is a natural terrain: pay attention to your footing as there are many level changes.
How to Book:
To visit, please submit the below Group Visit Request form. We will contact you within two business days in order to finalize a date and time for your visit. Your visit is not confirmed until you receive your receipt of payment in your confirmation email (please check your spam folder).
Group Guided Exterior Tours must be booked 1 to 2 months in advance. As group visit slots tend to book up quickly, we recommend booking on the earlier side. If you are interested in another date more than 2 months away, we will add you to a contact list. This does not guarantee your date will be available, so please have multiple dates in mind when requesting future dates.
Payment is due at time of booking. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or date exchanges will be issued, except when the site is closed in response to elevated fire or Covid-19 concerns. For the safety of the staff and others, please cancel your visit if you are sick or have been in contact with any person who has or may have contracted Covid-19 in the last 2 weeks, prior to the tour.
If you have questions or difficulties, you may reach us at (310) 459-9663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By signing below, and in consideration of the opportunity to visit this historical landmark, you acknowledge and agree on behalf of yourself and as parent / guardian of any minors accompanying you, that you release and waive any claims (such as claims for personal injury) against the Eames Foundation arising from or related to your visit here.