Come get a close look at the Eames House. You are welcome to explore the grounds and the exterior of the house. The curtains and various windows will be open during your visit so you may view the interior. We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can see of the interior through the windows that surround the house.
Learn more about the site and the Eameses by speaking to our docents, who are usually on-site Fridays and Saturdays.
- Admission is $10.00; students with valid school ID and children under 12 are admitted for free.
- If your group has 10 or more visitors, please request a group visit.
How To Book Your Exterior Visit
We are very excited about bringing our new website live! In a brief while, we will be providing an on-line booking calendar, which will be available for the next two months.
For now, if you’d like to book a visit for a date more than two months away, or if you prefer to speak with us directly, please call (310) 459-9663 or email us at [email protected]. You may also reach us via the below contact form.
Appointments are available between 10:30 and 3:30. (A visit at 3:30 will only allow 30 minutes on site.) Please note: we CLOSE to ALL visitors at 4:00.
YOUR VISIT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU HEAR DIRECTLY BACK FROM THE EAMES FOUNDATION STAFF. To help us care for Charles and Ray’s home, please be aware of the following:
1. Bookings for exterior visits are required at least 48 hours in advance. We make every effort to respond within 1 business day, rather than the 1 week listed in our temporary auto-reply.
2. No parking at the House; see Directions link for parking details.
3. No interior photographs; exterior photos for souvenir purposes only, and not for publication.
4. You are visiting the House and grounds at your own risk.