As a Patron of the Foundation, you will enjoy the following special Member privileges for one calendar year.
- You and three guests will be able to enjoy one private after-hours, staff-led Exterior Tour of the grounds of the Eames House (non-transferable). Please schedule your appointment at least one week in advance for any day Monday through Saturday (except Wednesdays and holidays), either before or after our standard hours of 10:00 am to 4:00 pm; call (310) 459-9663.
- A copy of the Eames Films, Volume 2 DVD, which includes House: after five years of living.
In addition, the following Friend-level benefits will apply:
- Members Appreciation Day: Join us in celebrating the spirit of Charles and Ray when the ground floor of the Eames House is opened for an afternoon tour. This is a once-a-year event, for Members and one guest only, hosted by members of the Eames family. Membership and reservations are required a week in advance of that day, which is scheduled each year around the time of Charles and Ray’s anniversary, June 20th. Click here to learn more.
- Unlimited grounds visits for you and one guest during regularly scheduled hours free of charge. Appointments are necessary; call (310) 459-9663.
- 10% discount at the Eames Shop. The discount applies on all books and gift items (excludes furniture and vintage items).