Exterior tours for the Eames House will open in November 2021.
Like you, we are closely monitoring news related to the COVID-19 outbreak. As we respond to this challenging environment, we will update you on our website banner/social media/blogs. The safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is our top priority. We thank you for your understanding.
Welcome to the Eames House!
Please be aware:
- Currently special Covid-19 restrictions apply for the safety of staff and visitors. All visitors ages 12 and over will attest they have been vaccinated at the time of booking. Masks and social distancing are required at all times when on site. Visit our Covid-19 Safety page for full details.
- Reservations are required for ALL visits.
- There is no parking at the Eames House; free public street parking is available on Corona del Mar, which is the street just up the hill from the House, a five-minute walk, as seen on our Directions page. Walk down the hill to the shared private driveway entrance, marked with signs for 201, 203 and 205; the Eames House is all the way at the end.
- Please do not disturb our neighbors: if you see a buzzer along the walk, do not push it as the Eames House does not have a buzzer.
- No interior photographs are permitted. Exterior photos are for personal use only, not publication of any kind.
- Before you arrive, please download our Visitor Flyer for reference during your visit.
203 Chautauqua Boulevard
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Mondays, 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
Tuesdays, CLOSED to visitors
Wednesdays, CLOSED to visitors
Thursdays, CLOSED to visitors
Fridays, 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
Saturdays, CLOSED to visitors temporarily
Sundays, CLOSED to visitors
Types of Visits:
Open in November, 2021
Guided 90 minute visits
Open in November, 2021
Guided 90 minute visits, limited to 10 visitors
Limited to 4 visitors
Twilight Interior Tours:
Currently closed. Once reopened, reservation required 1 week in advance.
Fundraiser starting at $1,000 for up to 6 people
Included in membership, on a Saturday close to June 20
An exploration of creativity à la Eames through interior tours and art-making
Private exterior tour
Site to yourselves, bring your own food
$2,500+ for small wedding
Reservation one month in advance
We offer cocktail and other group events, with pricing determined by event. Feel free to ask about any other possibilities; we would love to hear your ideas, so you may tailor an event to your particular needs.
All special event proceeds support conservation work under the 250 Year Project.